Jean's Top Tips:
- Use a fine tipped eyebrow pencil to create a high arched and narrow eyebrow. This style 'enlarges the eye and gives clarity'.
- 'Jean uses a true red cream rouge for her lips, blending the line perfectly and carrying the color well inside to prevent a break in tone.'
- 'Skin-tone powder is then puffed lightly, but thoroughly over Jean's face and neck, with special attension to the nostrels, eye corners and chin.'
- 'Jean's patnium hair has probably aroused more comment and curiousity than any one feature of any star. Naturally blonde, Jean encourages whiteness by weekly shampoos with white soap and a final rinse containing a few drops of French bluing. She brushes for softness, sets her wave with water and vinegar.'
- Finally, 'she depends upon good health, fresh air, excercise, cream, soap and water followed by an ice water rince for her perfect skin.'